Welcome to the City of Middletown. We look forward to having you join our team.
New Hire Employee Forms
New hires will be required to review these forms and complete the required sections. Once signed, please bring these forms to the City's Human Resources Division on or before your first day of work.
- Form I9 - Employment Eligibility Verification Form (PDF) (employee must provide two (2) acceptable forms of identification)
- Federal Tax Form W4 (PDF)
- Connecticut State Tax Form - CT-W4 (PDF)
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Form SSA-1945 (PDF) - Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security (Only applies to full-time employees participating in the City pension plan.) (Does not apply to Cafeteria Workers or Crossing Guards)
- City Employees' Pension System Application & Beneficiary Form (PDF) (only applies to full-time employees participating in the City pension plan.)
- Information Technology and Equipment Use Policy (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Form (PDF)
City of Middletown Policies
It is the responsibility of all new and current employees to read, be aware of and remain in full compliance of all City policies while employed by the City of Middletown. Please review the policies and print a copy of each for your own records. Failure to abide by all City of Middletown policies may result in progressive disciplinary action being taken, up to and including termination.
- Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act Policy (PDF)
- Calendar Records Retention for Elected Officials Procedure (PDF)
- Calendar Records Retention Policy (PDF)
- City of Middletown Ethics Code (PDF)
- Electronic Monitoring Policy (PDF)
- Personnel Rules (PDF)
All new employees will be required to sign a New Employee Checklist on or before your first day of work acknowledging receipt of all of the mentioned forms and policies.