Application For a Motor Vehicle Use

Development Option

You wish to obtain a state motor vehicle license for a limited repairer, general repairer, used car dealer or new car dealer. You have checked and your site is properly zoned for the use and therefore you need location approval from the Zoning Board of Appeals.