I want to find out where my property line is, how can I find it?

The City of Middletown can provide you unofficial maps of your property through the new Web GIS Mapping system

Official maps of your property may be found at the Town Clerk's office since they record any changes to boundary lines, if a map was recorded and submitted to them in the past. For more information please call the Town Clerk's office at 860-638-4910.

The Planning department does not maintain this kind of information. We can only help you determine what zone your property is located in and what changes you are allowed to make to your property. The Assessor's office can provide you with basic information about your property, including lot size and dimensions. 

For more information please call the Assesor's office at 860-638-4930.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if my home is located in a flood area?
2. I want to find out where my property line is, how can I find it?
3. How can I get a map of my property?
4. What are the zoning setbacks for my property?
5. What zone is my property in?
6. Can I subdivide my property?
7. What do I need to do when adding an addition such as a deck or pool to my home or property?
8. What regulations govern the installation of fences and walls?
9. How large or how high can I build my house?
10. What are the allowed uses of my property?
11. How can I find out about public housing in Middletown?
12. What can I do about a zoning violation that is occuring in my neighborhood?
13. Do I need a permit to cut down trees on my property?
14. What kind of permits are needed for different building projects?
15. Is it permissible to add an apartment in a single-family home?