How can I get a map of my property?

Go the City's Web GIS Mapping System to locate properties and generate customized maps.

The Town Clerk may have an old map on file if it was filed by an owner of the property. To find if any such maps exist, you must visit the Town Clerks office and ask to see their listing of maps, by street address (the two three-hole binders near the micro-film viewers in the deeds room). 

For more information please call the Town Clerk's office at 860-638-4910.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if my home is located in a flood area?
2. I want to find out where my property line is, how can I find it?
3. How can I get a map of my property?
4. What are the zoning setbacks for my property?
5. What zone is my property in?
6. Can I subdivide my property?
7. What do I need to do when adding an addition such as a deck or pool to my home or property?
8. What regulations govern the installation of fences and walls?
9. How large or how high can I build my house?
10. What are the allowed uses of my property?
11. How can I find out about public housing in Middletown?
12. What can I do about a zoning violation that is occuring in my neighborhood?
13. Do I need a permit to cut down trees on my property?
14. What kind of permits are needed for different building projects?
15. Is it permissible to add an apartment in a single-family home?